Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions carefully, and check the box below to indicate your agreement.
ABC Life Literacy Canada will:
- Supply sufficient program materials (i.e. activity workbooks, evaluation forms) to the Learning Centre or workplace no later than 5 business days before the UP Skills for Work workshop begins.
- Provide online training for anyone leading the session.
- Whenever possible, provide additional support as requested by the Learning Centre or workplace.
- Send an honourarium of $25 for each UP Skills for Work workshop delivered, while funds remain. Please note that funds are limited. The honorarium payment will be issued once ABC has received all completed learners’ pre- and post- evaluation forms for each corresponding workshop run and received within 2 weeks of running the workshops.
The Learning Centre or Workplace will:
- Thoroughly read, complete and submit this Learning Workshop Agreement at least 3 weeks before your first workshop to begin the process of scheduling workshops.
- Provide adequate space for UP Skills for Work workshops.
- Ensure staff are prepared to lead the workshops.
- Return pre- and post- Learner Evaluation Forms to ABC for all workshops run, preferably within 2 weeks of program conclusion. Please note that no honourarium will be issued in cases where completed forms are not submitted within two weeks of program conclusion. Please note that honoraria funds are limited.
Fill out an online practitioner survey after the workshops.
- If you're hosting workshops through the ABC Skills Hub platform, please ask learners to complete the survey questions at the beginning and end of each course.